1. When you register with ibiidi Ltd, you will be required to enter a contact email address and password. You have also to agree to our Privacy Policies and this full set of Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions placed using these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
2. If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you must inform ibiidi Ltd as soon as possible. You may update your details by signing into your account on ibiidi.com
1. Any contract for purchases made through ibiidi.com will be with ibiidi Ltd whose registered office is situated at ibiidi Ltd,75 Vansittart Road, Windsor SL4 5DB, United Kingdom, company registration number 09524330. Our VAT registration numbers are listed in Value Added Tax (VAT) section below.
2. ibiidi Ltd must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is taken at the point of order. Once payment has been received ibiidi Ltd will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The order confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price. ibiidi Ltd's acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
3. ibiidi Ltd is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give ibiidi Ltd any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
To withdraw your order you must notify ibiidi Ltd in writing at the address set out in ibiidi Ltd returns section of this website.
If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, you must send them back to ibiidi Ltd return address at your own cost and risk, unless the goods were supplied faulty or damaged. If you withdraw your order but ibiidi Ltd has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must take reasonable care of them before sending them back to ibiidi Ltd as soon as possible at ibiidi Ltd return address at your own cost and risk.
Once you have notified ibiidi Ltd that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to ibiidi Ltd from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
If ibiidi Ltd has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by ibiidi Ltd from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and ibiidi Ltd will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
ibiidi Ltd will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered. Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional prices may take a few hours to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in your online basket.
Promotions apply to listed titles only, which are subject to change and availability. If you choose to purchase a product from a multi-buy offer, but do not purchase enough products to qualify for the special discount, the product will be charged at the normal price. Please note that on 3 for 2 promotions (and other multi-buy offers), the lowest priced title will always be the 'free' item.
ibiidi Ltd will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give ibiidi Ltd at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
All prices displayed on ibiidi Ltd website are inclusive of VAT. Your final price may be different depending upon the VAT rate that applies to your location. Where ibiidi Ltd applies a different VAT rate based on the destination of the goods, this will be declared in the checkout.
Under EU VAT legislation certain books items (such as audio books) are not eligible for reduced-rate VAT and in those cases the standard VAT rate will apply.
Goods sold by ibiidi Ltd that are dispatched to addresses outside of the European Union are not subject to EU VAT. When ordering goods from ibiidi Ltd for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from ibiidi Ltd, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Our UK VAT number is GB 209 5364 06
1. If the goods ibiidi Ltd delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Ibiidi Ltd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Ibiidi via the contact us form of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Ibiidi Ltd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Ibiidi Ltd in writing at Ibiidi Ltd contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
3. If you notify a problem to Ibiidi Ltd under this condition, Ibiidi Ltd’s only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid in which case Ibiidi Ltd credit will be issued to the value of the refund due.
4. Ibiidi Ltd will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Ibiidi Ltd under this condition and Ibiidi Ltd shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
5. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Ibiidi Ltd liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
ibiidi Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control. Invalidity If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Ibiidi Ltd excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current ibiidi.com prices, delivery details and ibiidi Ltd contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by ibiidi Ltd. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of ibiidi Ltd. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of ibiidi Ltd should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by ibiidi Ltd. Ibiidi Ltd shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. ibiidi Ltd shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
ibiidi Ltd is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, ibiidi Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of ibiidi Ltd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither ibiidi Ltd nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of ibiidi Ltd.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of ibiidi Ltd, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with ibiidi Ltd, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of ibiidi Ltd is strictly prohibited.
ibiidi Ltd and ibiidi Ltd logo are trademarks belonging to ibiidi Ltd. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by ibiidi Ltd in respect of the use of its or any such other trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site (e.g. reviews and comments). We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on ibiidi.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
In these terms and conditions:-
'ibiidi Ltd' means IBIIDI LIMITED, 75 Vansittart Road, Windsor SL4 5DB, United Kingdom any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
'working day' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
'us' means ibiidi Ltd and you together; and
'you' and 'your' means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.